WordPress Theme Development From Scratch
- Have a basic understanding of HTML, CSS and PHP (all courses we offer)
- Have access to a code editor, free or otherwise. I suggest Sublime Text 3, as that’s the editor I use exclusively.
- An Internet connection is required.
- A fresh copy of Bootstrap and WordPress (we will go over this in the beginning of the course).
- Download & Install XAMPP or MAMP (or alternatives — we cover this in the course)
This course is for any WordPress user or web developer who would like to learn how to create powerful WordPress themes and add development skills to their resume.
If you already have basic WordPress skills and wanted to know how themes are developed, then this is the perfect course for you. This course will super-size your WP skills and make you a powerful theme developer.
Become a confident WordPress theme developer and learn real WordPress theme coding here! This course contains no outside links to coding sites. All the code you need to learn is in this course. The instructor uses this code with every WordPress theme and has built over 300 WordPress themes for clients and employers.
Who is the target audience?
- This is not a HTML or CSS course, but does include some HTML and CSS as needed to create themes, but the student will already have a knowledge of these technologies.
- This course is for any web developer who has a basic knowledge of PHP and HTML, but who would like to learn how to create powerful WordPress themes.
- For web designers who know Twitter Bootstrap and would like to take that knowledge and add WordPress themes to their skill set.
- Lectures 25
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 15
- Assessments Self